The b33r.xyz licenses the use of all original text content located on the b33r.xyz website under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You are free to use our content anywhere according to the terms of this license.
Most images on our website are public domain or are licensed under free licenses, in which case the appropriate credit is given to the author of the work. However, do not automatically assume that you can use our images as some of them may require permission from the copyright holder to redistribute.
The b33r.xyz licenses the use of its logo (shown below), and all variations thereof, on the condition that the licensee use the mark to point to the b33r.xyz homepage, https://b33r.xyz/, or to other pages located on our website, if appropriate.
The b33r.xyz retains full, unfettered, and sole discretion to revoke this license for any reason whatsoever or for no specified reason.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe there is content on the b33r.xyz website that violates copyright law, let us know. Specifically, send us an email or letter that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may display a copy of your DMCA notice (or any other notice given to us) in place of the removed content.
The b33r.xyz reserves the right to review the allegedly infringing material and independently determine whether it is infringing.